Blinking Orange LED

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got my phantom 1.1 in the post today and have powered it up to go for a flight, however after initial power up sequence i have an orange LED light that is blinking, it regularly has a double flash and wont stop. It doesn't allow any indication of modes (IE no green light for GPS mode and no red light for satellite lock on) Its confused me alot!!

Hope someone can help quickly!!
Thanks,

Ben

Either the remote control is not properly connected or you have a faulty compass. I had the same problem - blinking yellow and never any green. Called DJI and they suspected it was a faulty compass.

Check the software - if you have all zero's in the compass reading, you need to replace the compass cable or the compass. Mine turned out to be the cable.

I didn't get any documents with the phantom as it was a re sell!

Thanks for your reply i will check that tonight when i get back! i thought it would be to do with the compass, i just couldn't find any answers online or similar problems!

Thanks!!

You're welcome. Mine didn't come with any specific "lights" documentation either so it was quite annoying but I was happy to find a simple/inexpensive solution ($20 for landing gear, compass, cable combo).

Looks like i will have to buy that! since posting I've also had a new error of IMU fault so its not looking to promising, seeing as i haven't even been able to fly it yet!

Cheers for the link, ive been told you can reset the phantom to maybe clear an err25 code? is that possible,?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20