Bleep noise / brake in open space

Reaction score
I was flying my P4P out in the open sky about 60-70 metres up with nothing anywhere near it (not even birds) and it occasionally did a bleep noise like the sensors do when its close to something, it did this a few times in the same spot as went back 5 mins later, then one time it did a braking now warning - nothing was anywhere near it.

Can anyone explain why it would do this? It did come up with a high wind velocity in the top left where it normal says something like GPS Enabled (Green box) - not the normal high wind message that comes up. I wouldnt say it was that windy really ive flown in worse and not had this.

The only other thing is i was over a river when the messsage came up if that has anything to do with it as read something about water causes sensor issues but i was 60metres up1

Mine goes haywire sometimes & is telling me sensors need calibrating. Does it mostly when I fly near water or at dusky dawn due to low light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine goes haywire sometimes & is telling me sensors need calibrating. Does it mostly when I fly near water or at dusky dawn due to low light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ahh right i mean i was above a little river but well above it and it was daylight so cant be do too low lighting.

The app didnt say my sensors need calibrating but i can try that if people think its best thing to do. Like i say it was only this one spot flying elsewhere was fine and didnt bleep.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4