Blazing - Phantom 4

Reaction score
I just had to make this post as quickly as possible. My wife just didn't understand my excitement! I've been flying my P3S for about a month now and love it. BUT - I purchased a Phantom 4 refurb from DJI and just got done flying it for the first time. Fly's great and all the basic flight characteristics are great in P mode. I didn't test any of the touch-go or any other flight modes yet. I'll get to that tomorrow.

BUT OMG Sport Mode is amazing!!! Up to 50mph in a flash and further out of my neighborhood than ever before. Kick the tires and light the fires baby! Fun Fun.

Sport Mode is amazing!!! Up to 50mph in a flash and further out of my neighborhood than ever before. Kick the tires and light the fires baby! Fun Fun.

....50... **** ....

;)

I just had to make this post as quickly as possible. My wife just didn't understand my excitement! I've been flying my P3S for about a month now and love it. BUT - I purchased a Phantom 4 refurb from DJI and just got done flying it for the first time. Fly's great and all the basic flight characteristics are great in P mode. I didn't test any of the touch-go or any other flight modes yet. I'll get to that tomorrow.

BUT OMG Sport Mode is amazing!!! Up to 50mph in a flash and further out of my neighborhood than ever before. Kick the tires and light the fires baby! Fun Fun.
Nice... I did the same as you...

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is it a night and day difference in terms of range and video feed in comparison to the standard mate? Does lightbridge just work really well?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West