Blank Screen on SD Card

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't quite find my exact problem (or maybe just not using the right search words). I have a P4 and am using the SD card that came with the drone as well as a SanDisk Ultra 32 GB card. For both, they've been formatted in the drone. And both just record.... nothing. I mean, there's a file there on the SD card, I can see how long the video is and play it, but when I try looking at the video on my computer using a card reader I've used before that works, all I see if a black screen. When I tried loading the video into Movie Maker it says the file is corrupt.

When I'm recording on the actual drone I see the video fine, and the video is saved on playback on my iPad. So it recorded just fine. I can see the video if I load it through my Apple iCloud account. So not all is lost since I can still access the videos, but I would really, really like them to also be saved on the SD card. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Is your computer compatible with playing 4k video if that is what you are recording in?

Is your computer compatible with playing 4k video if that is what you are recording in?

That is a good question! I didn't even think it could be a problem with my computer. I went and tried it on a newer laptop we have and saw the video- no problem. So the issue must be with my computer. Thanks!

I recorded some video for someone this past weekend and put it on their computer and only the first frame opened and it didn't go past that, their computer couldn't handle the 4k video.

Thank you for helping me solve it because I just started flying with Litchi and that doesn't save the video on the iPad. I'm happy to know I didn't lose that footage forever.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20