blades

Reaction score
Hi I am new pilot and messed up a couple blades and would like to buy new ones. Would like to get suggestions on what is best and where to buy them

THanks
Bob

Stick with OEM DJI props. You can buy them here on Amazon or directly from DJI. You'll need to buy two sets if you need four props total.

Reactions: flpholt
+1
Regardless of your experience level, DJI props work best with your DJI flying camera platform.

Ditto DITTO! Stay with the factory blades. You'll save yourself time, hassle and MONEY! That's a Win-Win-WIN!

Reactions: flpholt
Apple stocks the DJI Phantom 4 and accessories. If you have a local Apple store, you should be able to just walk in an buy them. My local store carries them.

I've never had to buy props, but if I ever need them, I can pick them up without having to wait for shipping.

As others have said..... and probably more will chime in an recommend. Stick with DJI branded. The standard as supplied in the box are fine, they have a few others to choose from if you want to add a bit of bling.

As others have said..... and probably more will chime in an recommend. Stick with DJI branded. The standard as supplied in the box are fine, they have a few others to choose from if you want to add a bit of bling.
Sorry. Jumped forums. I was referring to the CF reinforced props for phantom 3. Dont know if they have that option for the 4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie