Blade not spinning

Reaction score
One of the blades on my Phantom 2 isn't spinning. I just got the Phantom 2 today, and I have not yet taken it for a flight. I had no trouble calibrating it, and the blades were all spinning after I initially set it up. When I attempted to make my first flight, three of the blades worked, but one did not. Has anyone else had this problem? Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

I've never had that happen. Could be so many things. The motor itself, wiring, bad ESC.
If it is brand new, I'd surely put in a call to the retailer.

cudders said:
One of the blades on my Phantom 2 isn't spinning. I just got the Phantom 2 today, and I have not yet taken it for a flight. I had no trouble calibrating it, and the blades were all spinning after I initially set it up. When I attempted to make my first flight, three of the blades worked, but one did not. Has anyone else had this problem? Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

I would go into the assistant software and make sure you have it on the right Mixer type! My guess is if all the motors work in your motor test then maybe your not on the right Mixer setting which should be "Quad-rotor X" Second pick in on Basic, Aircraft where you go to do your motor test!! Or maybe you should test them again could be a loss wire inside.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers