Blade 350 qx3

Reaction score
Latest model from blade.
Sorry guys its not a phantom but its still a top of the line drone.
This guy will travel 1000 meters hight and 2500 in distance.
Will include controler, live hd camera, tall landing gear, car charger, and more accessories.
Everything im its original box and original manuals, had it for less than a month.
Drone it self retails for 500. Am askimg 600. Hit me up.
Research it as much as you like to learn more about it.

Attachments

• 20160112_152917.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 543
  • 20160112_153201.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 484
Latest model from blade.
Sorry guys its not a phantom but its still a top of the line drone.
This guy will travel 1000 meters hight and 2500 in distance.
Will include controler, live hd camera, tall landing gear, car charger, and more accessories.
Everything im its original box and original manuals, had it for less than a month.
Drone it self retails for 500. Am askimg 600. Hit me up.
Research it as much as you like to learn more about it.

I don't want to rain on your parade but given the recent price drops in the Phantom 3 line, that is just not worth $600 sorry. I could buy a P3 Standard for $500 that would completely out-perform what you are trying to sell.

Reactions: J&L
I don't want to rain on your parade but given the recent price drops in the Phantom 3 line, that is just not worth $600 sorry. I could buy a P3 Standard for $500 that would completely out-perform what you are trying to sell.
They are diffrent thou. This guy will allow you to go 2.5 miles jist like this. That is some thing p3s will achive. This one you can change the camera to what ever action one you want, with the p3s guess what.. you are stuck with the same camera. With this one you can flip it in agility mode for racing or acrobatics, with the p3 you should go that fast ive see alot crash for just being to agresive.
There are difrent drone, you got to keep in mind phantoms is not the only drones out there

That is true, prices on everything are coming down though.

If someone offers you $200.00 for it, take it... DJI's are going down in price quick...
I did do some research, cheapest one is 350. Doesnt include anything thou,
Add the 350 plus the 200 dollar camera, 60 controller, 25 tall landing gear, 40 car charger. Now add the tax not even counting shipping at mine is still well under. Keep in mind the things am asking you to add are not standard, they are all upgrades and do not come with the 350 dollar one that you buy.
Yeah the dji are lowering prices but so what? Its a difrent company has bothing to do with the phantom. This guy will out perform the p3s. Look up videos if you want to prove it.
Am sticking to 600, drones are for people who know about them and are willing to research on them not just compare prices.

I did do some research, cheapest one is 350. Doesnt include anything thou,
Add the 350 plus the 200 dollar camera, 60 controller, 25 tall landing gear, 40 car charger. Now add the tax not even counting shipping at mine is still well under. Keep in mind the things am asking you to add are not standard, they are all upgrades and do not come with the 350 dollar one that you buy.
Yeah the dji are lowering prices but so what? Its a difrent company has bothing to do with the phantom. This guy will out perform the p3s. Look up videos if you want to prove it.
Am sticking to 600, drones are for people who know about them and are willing to research on them not just compare prices.
Horizon Hobby is having a sale on Chroma quadcopters, doesn't look like your QX3 is worth $600 anymore: Blade Chroma RC Camera Drone Sale | Horizon Hobby

Sounds like your just trying to be an ashole. Yeah it having a sale 600 only thing it comes with is a controller. Or 500 buy it self. Compared to everything am offering its a decent deal.
But you are selling a qx3 vs a RTF Chroma, I am not trying to be a jerk I just wanted to let you know in case you decided not to sell or if you wanted to adjust your price so you wouldn't miss a sale. For $100 more you can get 2 batteries, a RTf Chroma Quadcopter and a Backpack. PS the Chroma doesn't need the extra tall landing gear because it already is tall enough to handle the gimbal and camera that it comes with and you can get a car charger off eBay for $20.

Last edited:
For those if you in no fly zones that are limited by the dji geo fencing this is great drone to consider. I have a p3p but kept my qx 350 for that reason.

Pricing arguments aside. The qx350 is a fantastic drone

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I can get them all day for $200 on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I kept my blade 350 for the reason of modding without DJI firmware regulations. The blade is agile and mods easier but it doesn't come close to phantom 3 a/p capabilities... Follow me, poi, fpv integration, range, trouble shoot software... The P3 is state of the art compared to retail competition.

However, the blade is going through price drops and parts are cheap. I'm keeping mine for mods and to do fpv with Fatshark setup- and I've crashed a couple times and survived all of them with the blade it's pretty durable. It's also easy to fly for a quad and my 11 year old can experiment with it too. For 300-500 it's a good deal for a 350mm RTF fpv drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The camera is also crap. They sell it on ebay for 30 bucks or brand new for 49 to 69 bucks. They overheat and are useless. Owned one and got rid of it in 3 days. Overall, the drone is great. I picked one up on ebay RTF with dx4 and 2 batteries for 280.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers