Black screen?

Reaction score
I get a black monitor screen when I connect my P2V+ to my Samsung G5 now, after working fine for almost 9 months.

I can usually get the screen to appear after rebooting the main battery on the quadcopter 2 or 3 times. The camera monitor will finally become visible by the 3rd try and it will remain stable through 3 back-to-back flights and battery changes. But the next time I fly it I have to go through the same procedure again to get a view screen.

I recently had the wifi extender replaced under warranty. This was happening even before they replaced it and it continues after replacement.

It also happens with both the DJI controller and the Litchi controller, so it's not a software issue.

Any suggestions?

I get that maybe 20% of the time..for me though I press back in the app to go the main screen and then camera to go back into the camera mode and 99% of the time its working again. had it about 8 months and started doing it maybe after 2 or so.

Have read others say its a sign the wifi module is dying. In my case however I suspect its a error with the app. Im using a samsung S5. Yours siunds abit more serious if its just started doing it after 9 months :(

You ever tried going back to main screen then back to camera mode without rebooting.

hi. same thing happening to me. i am using nexus5 and 4 and have tried a motog and black screen as usual. frustrated is not the word. i have tried reconnecting gimbal connections, binding, reinstalling apps etc etc. i only have one option left i think and that is to reflash firmware. will try this out next week cause im away. but in the meantime if you or anyone else has the real solution for this please let us all know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic