Black screen problem

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 vision+ and I've had a lot of fun with it.
But since a week I have no live picture (FPV) on my tablet. (no crash)
I've tried a couple of differend tablets and phones but still a black screen.

Everything else works perfectly and when i press record or take a picture and play it on my computer everything looks good.

I've re-installed the app a few times, have all the latest updates, checked all connectors, did the binding thing
but still a black screen, can someone please give me some good advise.

Thanks in advance!!!

This is obvious but I have to ask... Did you choose the Phantom wifi signal from the list on your device?

id say your wifi box in the bird has burnt out have you had the lid off is it a solid tin box or the upgraded new one with vents in

id say your wifi box in the bird has burnt out have you had the lid off is it a solid tin box or the upgraded new one with vents in

I've never had the lid off. (I'm not very technical, lol)
But how can I be able to record and play everything on the computer, when the wifi box is burned?

My dad had the same issue he could do everything speed nhight battery and record and take photos but the screen was black but when home it had recorded onto sd card he just couldn't actually see it when he was flying

My dad had the same issue he could do everything speed nhight battery and record and take photos but the screen was black but when home it had recorded onto sd card he just couldn't actually see it when he was flying

Yes that my issue also, did he fix it?????
and iff yes, HOW???

you need to fit one of these mate to fix it

Phantom 2 Vision Plus WiFi Transmitter Module | BuzzFlyer UK

I bet when you take the lid off you have the old box with no vent holes in
Here's another approach fellas. When I test cameras, sometimes, to my great disappointment, I get the same "black screen" and realize the main circuit board in the camera is bad, or the camera module itself. SO, to test your wifi unit, locate another working camera and hook it up and see if it is the camera or the bird. Keep in mind, for you fellas new to the P2V+, there is NO need to rebind the camera to the bird.
Good luck!
Jim

i tried all that mate with my dads as i have a p2v3 and it was when i lifeted the lid on mine you can see the difference in module to my dads apparently DJI new about this issue and some were recalled, as dad had his second hand we just dont know but new box fixed his issue and hes been on many flights with me now too

worth a shot though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1