Black Phantom Vision Down!

Reaction score
well i update today to the new firmwares and all alright, i wanna test the new stuff like the altitud and radius sets all works great, then i read the desending speed its 3 m/s and i push all down the stick and surprise tha phamtom stop motors and went down, 4 props broken and dronexpert gimbal gone!!!! 600 usd to the trash, so i dont know what happend i have push the stick all down in previous firmware and motors do not stop, y have to push both stick together to stop the same way i start motors, how can i disable the motor stop when i push down the stick .

I've done a number of flights with the new firmware and have tested the 3 m/s descent speed quite a bit - on each flight. Something else went wrong or else there would be a TON of these reports. I've had no problems with the new firmware and prefer it to the old.

nhoover said:
I've done a number of flights with the new firmware and have tested the 3 m/s descent speed quite a bit - on each flight. Something else went wrong or else there would be a TON of these reports. I've had no problems with the new firmware and prefer it to the old.

well after the crash i put all together again and test it with out props, i start motors and pull down the motor trottle stick like 3 sec and motors when off. that situation prevoius firmware did not make that so i think this problem is from this one, can some one tell how i can disable motor stop by pull all way down the trottle?

Something is not right. I used the full down stick twice today to land from 400 ft and the motors did not shut off.

Mori55 said:
Do you have intelligent or immediate shutoff configured ?

intelligent go home activated.

how can i see or configure the CSC (Combination Stick Command) on the phantom vision?

What kind of engine shutoff immediate or intelligent ? From another thread.
"No in intelligent mode the motors won't stop at throttle 0%, you have to put the sticks in corners for this to happen."However, in "Immediate" mode, it DOES cut the motors,and god it drops like a brick
In such case you have about 4-5 secs to re-throttle, after that you'll have to put sticks in corners to restart."

In your dji assitant. I think it's under advanced.
Did you even hook it up to your PC and check it out ?
Did you download the assistant ?

Mori55 said:
In your dji assitant. I think it's under advanced.
Did you even hook it up to your PC and check it out ?
Did you download the assistant ?

yes i have the assitence but under advanced there is no option to cofigure the start stop motors so???

someone can oriented me?

wanna change motor shut off to inteligent, now its on inmediated, but i go to advanced setting in my assistence and there its not the option so where it's? thank u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31