Black pearl

Reaction score
I've been looking at the black pearl moniters on is a 32ch and other is a 7 Im thinking about getting the immersion 5.8 600mw is there different versions of this tx and I was wondering don't have to get a 7ch moniter or does the 32 channel work just fine ? And is there different versions of the immersion 5.8 tx I'll be putting on my phantom and also thinking about getting one for my bixler please let me know

Thanks
Shannon

The 7ch black pearl supposedly works better than the 32ch one with the immersionRC 600mw tx. Think there is only one IRC 600mw tx. There are other makes of course. I think boscam tx's work better with the 32ch black pearl. Take your pick.
I'm about to pull the trigger on the IRC 600mw / black pearl 7ch setup myself.

Get better antennas, eg spironets.

MrC said:
The 7ch black pearl supposedly works better than the 32ch one with the immersionRC 600mw tx. Think there is only one IRC 600mw tx. There are other makes of course. I think boscam tx's work better with the 32ch black pearl. Take your pick.
I'm about to pull the trigger on the IRC 600mw / black pearl 7ch setup myself.
Get better antennas, eg spironets.

I went with the Black Pearl 7ch and Immersion 600mW for that reason. I ordered the BP, spare battery, video Tx, DJI mini iOSD and the plug and play cable from Digital Products Company. Other than changing the antennas (FPVR combo) all has been perfectly fine so far. Here's a link from a Digital Products Company that give at least their explanation of "TechTALK".

http://www.dpcav.com/xcart/Black-Pearl-7-LCD-Monitor-with-5.8GHz-Diversity-Rx-7-Channel.html

Plug and play cable
http://www.dpcav.com/xcart/Video-Ca...SD-Mini-and-Zenmuse-ImmersionRC-FatShark.html

I have the Horizon Nimrod set of antennas on a 32 channel BP. I am not a distance man but been out just over 1.5km on a test and signal was still good. It would transmit much further I am sure. If you keep LOS then either model works just fine.

fwiw, the RX-LCD5802 works with all receivers and is cheaper than the BP. There's one small advantage the BP has it's an HDMI either in or out but unless you plan to use that port you can save some money.
There's even a white one on Banggood so it'll match your RC :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic