Black Pearl only showing iOSD data

for some reason the combination of iOSD, hero 3 black edition, H3-3D, fatshark and Black Pearl only works in PAL for me. The setting worked without a hitch until i introduced the iOSD which i cant get working with NTSC. May worth trying switching to PAL and see what happens.

I had the opposite experience today when I installed my iOSD and fs vtx wi a black pearl and gopro 3. I had to change bothe go and monitor to NTSC before I could get a perfect picture. On PAL the picture was doubled and had a vertical rolling effect. The OSD info always displayed and it was fine on the googles but not on the black pearl until I switched to NTSC.

Using band f ch4

Raymondkerr said:
I had the opposite experience today when I installed my iOSD and fs vtx wi a black pearl and gopro 3. I had to change bothe go and monitor to NTSC before I could get a perfect picture. On PAL the picture was doubled and had a vertical rolling effect. The OSD info always displayed and it was fine on the googles but not on the black pearl until I switched to NTSC.

Using band f ch4

Is there a way to change channels without going through the mode button?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl