Black Pearl monitor 12 volt charger

Yes mine came with one! They all do.

If you mean for the car, just use an inverter

IrishSights said:
Yes mine came with one! They all do.
you had me checking mine then, they don't come with an actual cigarette lighter lead

You just said 12v charger not cigarette lighter socket :). An inverter is really a useful investment as you can charge phantom batteries, and most other things. I even run a 23" monitor running on the video out of the BP so others can see what I see without getting inside my personal space!

Since the Black Pearl can use 7-28V, all you need is a fuse and a + cable connected to the battery and a - cable connected to ground in your car. Then just use the power cable that was included with your Black Pearl.

This is how I did, I used one of the cables that came with the Black Pearl and cut off the connector and bought a 12v plug. Since the 12V outlet in the car already have a fuse, I didn´t need one on the + cable.
IMG_3430_zps93f095d0.jpg

IMG_3431_zps79b7c766.jpg

IrishSights said:
You just said 12v charger not cigarette lighter socket :). An inverter is really a useful investment as you can charge phantom batteries, and most other things. I even run a 23" monitor running on the video out of the BP so others can see what I see without getting inside my personal space!

Yes, I realize I could have used an inverter, the problem with inverters is that they drain your battery much faster than a 12V charger, which, in some of the very remote locations I use my Phantom isn't a good idea.

ExtraKim said:
Since the Black Pearl can use 7-28V, all you need is a fuse and a + cable connected to the battery and a - cable connected to ground in your car. Then just use the power cable that was included with your Black Pearl.

I didn't think of that, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4