Black Pearl Flicker

Reaction score
Just hooked up my Black Pearl, I have cloverleaf TX & RX.

At close range I see signal breakup but certainly workable. At 50 yards more break up and I lost signal a couple of times in five minutes.

Is this typical?

scooter339 said:

At close range I see signal breakup but certainly workable. At 50 yards more break up and I lost signal a couple of times in five minutes.

Is this typical?

What type of tx are you using and where did you buy the antennas?

Did you change from PAL to NTSC? That was an ongoing problem for other members here.

scooter339 said:

Is this typical?
No its not typical. If you give more info someone may pipe up. Eg. Freq/channel/band match at both ends, Video mode ntsc or pal, what antennas on BP, is diversity on etc

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

scooter339 said:
Immersion TX

Cloverleaf TX & RX DJI Product -- I think I got them at MotionRC -- don't remember.

My guess. The Immersion TX connector is SMA and your cloverleafs are RP-SMA. You need adapters.

The 600mw immersion RC tx? I thought it transmitted on band F? I would set them all to band F and try again.

jayhas said:
scooter339 said:
Immersion TX

Cloverleaf TX & RX DJI Product -- I think I got them at MotionRC -- don't remember.

My guess. The Immersion TX connector is SMA and your cloverleafs are RP-SMA. You need adapters.

+1

Do you need the antenna adapter? Post a pic of the connections on the BP without the antennas on there, also the antenna connectors.

Same on the tx and its antenna. (make sure you don't power on the tx without an antenna on it or you will fry the tx.)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik