black pearl first person vI can't find this answer anywhere

Reaction score
I seem to not be able to find this answer. I'm running a phantom 2 + with gamble and go pro. I'm using an Emerson transmitter with a black pearl. Is there any way that I can find a way to have higher resolution more clarity on a live feed from the drone to the Black Pearl?

Re: black pearl first person vI can't find this answer anyw

The blackpearl is capable of receiving a video signal in either the NTSC or PAL standard. Those standards define the video resolution. For a higher resolution you would need to use DJI Light Bridge or other tx/rx system that will send the video in at a higher definition.

Where would i find something like that? The feed transmitting looks like it's at 240 resolution. let me explain what I'm using this for it may help I play a lot of paintball in the United States I need to be able to see players better for reconnaissance reasons

sasnecro said:
Where would i find something like that? The feed transmitting looks like it's at 240 resolution. let me explain what I'm using this for it may help I play a lot of paintball in the United States I need to be able to see players better for reconnaissance reasons

It is available from many RC sites. Do a google on it and you should get many returns. Amazon probably has it too.

even dji sell lightbridge directly

Pricy but thank you. Are there any systems that do 600 or 800 res?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers