black pearl and immersion 600mw tx best antenna upgrade

QYV said:
yea imo if you're already going to be spending a few hundred dollars, don't be cheap throw another little bit and get the Black. My Hero 3+ black was nice, but the Hero 4 black is amazing. 2.7k @ 48fps videos are beautiful, and 1080p @ 120fps is a lot of fun... I've filmed some waterfalls and other moving things and when you slow it way down it's super cool.

I say splurge on the Hero 4 black but yea then you'll either have to mod your gimbal or make a custom cable... capodrone you're setting up FPV right? so it's not as simple as "connect the gopro to the transmitter" you have to go to the iOSD Mini first. really unwise to fly FPV without an iOSD mini :)

if it were me, I'd either sell the H3-3D v1 and buy a new gimbal, or mod your gimbal over to the USB connector so that you can use the plug and play cables for FPV system

ahhh you got me .. yea i know iosd first then tx . either way i hate the fact i just bought the v2 phantom but version 1 and h33d but version 1 so many versions it seems like my wallet never closes, i tell you dii really has a monopoly on the market right now with all the minor tweaks and different versions.

I paid 725 for my p2v1 phantom and h33dv1 brand new in box... good deal or no?

so I'm looking at the following just to get up to speed... $$$

upgrad gimball to ribbon cable :cringe: 10$
hero4 black 400
hero 3+ 375
new gimbal h4-3d 400? hopefully...

so 450 gets me to fly with decent video capture
or
800 + brings me to current day status. lol hero 4 black and h43d..

like i said the money never stops... :mrgreen: :lol:

capodrone81 said:
I paid 725 for my p2v1 phantom and h33dv1 brand new in box... good deal or no?

eh... that seems like a good price until you consider it's the v1 gimbal and now it's a hassle. brand new with a H3-3d v2 is 829 I think? but if you're going to spend 829 I'd just spend 924 and get the new version 2 Phantom with the better RC and motors.

capodrone81 said:

if you don't get any action on here, definitely put it on Ebay. they sell for good $ on ebay. You can also start watching for H3-3D's on ebay... when I broke mine and needed a new one I spent about 6 weeks watching H3-3D's every day, flagging them and watching them and I wound up getting a used one in perfect condition for $190. If you're willing to pay 220-240 that's the normal going price for used, perfectly operational H3-3D (v2)
so it IS possible to save some $$

do you already have a gopro?

capodrone81 said:
hero4 black 400
hero 3+ 375

Where are you seeing the Hero 4 Black for $400? I got my 4 Silver for $260 from Amazon during that 40% GoPro code (which was an error on their part). But $400 for a 4 Black is a great deal.

yea it's actually 499 everywhere I've seen it :/

still worth it though

dptcalvin said:
capodrone81 said:
hero4 black 400
hero 3+ 375

Where are you seeing the Hero 4 Black for $400? I got my 4 Silver for $260 from Amazon during that 40% GoPro code (which was an error on their part). But $400 for a 4 Black is a great deal.

i round things by habit sorry but a 45 second search and http://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-HERO4-BLA ... 259d5f8eb0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub