Black Pearl and flysight 400mw problems

Reaction score
Hello all,
I received my black pearl monitor today along with the fly sight 400mw tx
I wired it all up turned it all on and on the screen I got the OSD displayed perfectly no jumping about but no video so starred messing about with the settings on the screen and the tx,

However I hadn't the gopro plugged in to the usb on the phantom so this would be the reason I was getting no video,
Hooked it up and cannot get back to where I was image is very poor to nothing on the screen skipping and jumping about,
What could be the problem?

pucka.costello said:
Hello all,
I received my black pearl monitor today along with the fly sight 400mw tx
I wired it all up turned it all on and on the screen I got the OSD displayed perfectly no jumping about but no video so starred messing about with the settings on the screen and the tx,

However I hadn't the gopro plugged in to the usb on the phantom so this would be the reason I was getting no video,
Hooked it up and cannot get back to where I was image is very poor to nothing on the screen skipping and jumping about,
What could be the problem?
Sounds like your Tx and Rx are not on the same frequency.

Can I change that? When I held the button on the tx it let me cycle through A F 3 and 6 could this have caused the upset ?

Which channel and band?

Also, check the gopro and the screen are both set to either NTSC or PAL. If they are set with one ntsc and the other pal you get pretty much what you are seeing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl