Black Pearl 7" RX801 monitor band change?

Reaction score
Well I figured out how to change the channels on the monitor, but can't figure out how to change the bands. Could you please tell me in detail how to accomplish that? Thanks

I am guessing you have the sma version of the black pearl
If that's the case you only have 1 band and that's f band which is for immersion/fatshark transmitter
you can only change the chance you can not change the band

I have the SMA version and can change bands (I have the 32 channel version). As noted below if you only have the 7 channel version you can't change bands.

To change bands you need to go into the system menu by pressing the power button briefly after its switched on. The other buttons then let you navigate the menu to select options. Here is the manual that explains in more detail:-
http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/myfile ... manual.pdf

Thanks guys for the info. I have the 32 channel version, and last night I spent a good hour trying to figure out the BP poorly translated manual, which eventually I did. Don't ask me to explain how I managed to make it work - it was by pushing power buttons, menu buttons, and all with no apparent rhyme or reason (to me, anyway!). I ended up on the E band and channel 8. Initially I was getting a rolling split screen (Vertically), and that took awhile to figure out. I faintly remember someone posting here to PP about changing the setup in the GoPro. I set the GoPro to PAL in the menu and Viola - a great image! Thank God for these forums here at PP - they are a life saver!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31