Black market vision props

Reaction score
I have the much maligned XXOO 'vision' props on my Ver 1.1.1.
I get 13 mins flight time with my 2700 and 12 with my 2200Mah.
Tomorrow I will reattach the original 8inch and update you on flight times.

Re: Knock off vision props

Hmmm 13 mins on my 2700Mah. I get a lot more speed and vibration with my vision copies. Also a worrying flaring action at the end of a speed run.

Well with the original 8 inch props(or are they8.5?) on I get just over 15 mins with my 2700 MaH. That's using 2500 Ma out of the battery(90% of its capacity.)

ElGuano said:
I just got and tested genuine DJI NST 9443s against carbon fiber knockoff 9443s:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11153

ElGuano, has DJI released a plastic 9443 prop for our "legacy", non-self-tightening Phantoms? I fly too close to obstacles to risk the pricier carbon fiber props. If plastic is now available, do you have a vendor link?

thanks!

GearLoose said:
ElGuano said:
I just got and tested genuine DJI NST 9443s against carbon fiber knockoff 9443s:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11153

ElGuano, has DJI released a plastic 9443 prop for our "legacy", non-self-tightening Phantoms? I fly too close to obstacles to risk the pricier carbon fiber props. If plastic is now available, do you have a vendor link?

thanks!

Yes, those are the ones I test in my link above. I got them from 1uas.com: http://1uas.com/DJI-Propeller-9-White-P ... arch=props

When I went to get the link for you, I noticed the price went down from $15 to $9 a pair! That's an absolute steal, and less than half the price Atlanta Hobby is selling them for. Grab the ones at 1uas.com if you need non-self-tightening plastic 9443s for your Phantom 1.0 or 1.1. I have all the ones I need, and I still grabbed an extra few pairs now to take advantage of the price drop (could be an error and the price may go back up)...

Ozzyguy said:
Well with the original 8 inch props(or are they8.5?) on I get just over 15 mins with my 2700 MaH. That's using 2500 Ma out of the battery(90% of its capacity.)

Which 2700mAh are you using? And do you know what the voltage was after the flight(s)?

Ozzyguy said:
Yes. Down to 10:5 volts

After bouncing back for a few minutes? If so, that's a good bit farther than I even push my 2700's, and I'm probably being just a bit too aggressive as it is. Yours might be a little bit better than rated capacity (mine certainly seem to be), but it sounds like you may be pounding them pretty hard.

If that voltage is right at landing, that's a bit closer to where I draw the line, I usually hit the ground right at 10.6v, and the batt bounces back to 11.1v after ~3 min (and stays there).

That's where my voltage beeper goes off. 3.5 volts per cell. Didn't hit the voltmeter directly after landing(I think it was around 11 volts by the battery beeper). Will do on the next flight aftert he cyclone threat eases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers