Black Mamba 2000mw

Reaction score
Anyone use this transmitter with their Phantom 2? I was told by a seller with clear skies you can get a lot more distance.

I was looking at his all in one kit: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m4 ... xe,ext=ext

and for $60 he would upgrade the tx to the Black Mamba.

Any thoughts? Good deal?

I see this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=26413 which is SUPER helpful. But I'm wondering if maybe with this nudge of a transmitter for only $60 it's worth it to go in this direction.

Thanks for your thoughts/help. (first timer here)

I got rid of my 2W TX, as it had no more range that the 600mW Immersion TX in the real world.

It was very power hungry and physically a lot bigger than the Immersion.

There is no doubt that the Immersion units are a lot better than the majority of the Chinese copies, but do not play nicely with all receivers. I run mine with the 32channel Black Pearl - which I think is the same as the one in your link and it is fine, but some people have had issues with the tuning and recommend the 7 channel version instead.

You might be able to do better than buying a bundle, as you are essentially buying a bunch of Chinese copies, the quality of which is difficult to assess.

noiseboy72 said:
I got rid of my 2W TX, as it had no more range that the 600mW Immersion TX in the real world.

It was very power hungry and physically a lot bigger than the Immersion.

There is no doubt that the Immersion units are a lot better than the majority of the Chinese copies, but do not play nicely with all receivers. I run mine with the 32channel Black Pearl - which I think is the same as the one in your link and it is fine, but some people have had issues with the tuning and recommend the 7 channel version instead.

You might be able to do better than buying a bundle, as you are essentially buying a bunch of Chinese copies, the quality of which is difficult to assess.

+1

And even if you do want all the exact components that are in that set, you can buy them MUCH cheaper individually. QYV's great reference you linked is a good start for that, but we can help you find those for a lot less than nearly $500.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik