Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals

miskatonic said:
Amazon had the Phantom for $379 on Thursday for about an hour.

I was lucky enough to grab one during the lighting sale @ $379. I figured they were clearing out the 1.0 stock to make room for 1.1.1, but much to my surprise I received a 1.1.1 yesterday. My only disappointment is that Amazon delivered my drone the old fashioned way.

Wintermute said:
I was lucky enough to grab one during the lighting sale @ $379. I figured they were clearing out the 1.0 stock to make room for 1.1.1, but much to my surprise I received a 1.1.1 yesterday. My only disappointment is that Amazon delivered my drone the old fashioned way.

It didn't deliver itself?

Same here Wintermute! Was lucky enough to score one after looking for awhile. A V1.1.1 arrived today much to my surprise! I bought it as a back up to a TBS Discovery Pro FPV system I am building. I figured @ $379 I could not go wrong. I do want to add a gimbal to it and was thinking the Zenmuse. After seeing the Phantom 2 information I can't help but think I would rather have the V1.1.1 with the cheaper batteries. Still has the Naza M V2 and with no intent to FPV this one, I don't see the benefit. Congrats on your new Phantom!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20