"Black Box"

Reaction score
Is Litchi the only means (via Healthy Drones) to get a real-time flight log? Does the DJI app do this automatically?

I ask because I know there is an internal SD card that can be accessed by DJI after crashes. Curious if I want to access flight logs, what are the options. Cheers!

DJI GO app does store a file on your smart devise( phone or tablet). and health drones can look at it also. It's stored in a txt extension file. It's not a standard txt file. look on your devise for a DJI folder then dji.pilot folder then flightrecord folder. your data files will be there.

The Phantom will always create DAT flight logs on its internal memory card no matter which application you're using to fly. The DAT flight logs can be read with DatCon. See more details on the DatCon website for retrieving those logs.

When flying with DJI GO, a TXT flight log will be created on your mobile device. When flying with Litchi, a CSV flight log will be created on your mobile device. The CSV file is human readable, so you don't need any special tools to view it. You can upload and view both types of logs using my log viewer here. Or, use one of the other tools I have listed here.

Reactions: floridajustin
Download the HD Sync app to the same device that has DGI Go/Go4 on it. After your flight(s) run the app and it will upload to Healthydrones. You will need your token from HD...

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl