Black and white stabilizing balls (vibration absorbstion)

Reaction score
What are the differences between all the dampening balls that come with the gimbal? And what do they do different from eachother performance wise? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.

Thanks

Re: Black and white stabilizing balls (vibration absorbstion

I think they are same except for your color preference choice

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Stiffness. Not sure what order is what, but different stiffness to help combat vibration based on your setup.

So which balls are the smoothest. Stiff ones, soft ones, black ones, white ones? Is there any difference in ball choice between the P2+ and a modded P2 non-plus? My gimbal shows up tomorrow for my soon to me modded to fit P2. Need to know which ball is best.

ianwood said:
So which balls are the smoothest. Stiff ones, soft ones, black ones, white ones? Is there any difference in ball choice between the P2+ and a modded P2 non-plus? My gimbal shows up tomorrow for my soon to me modded to fit P2. Need to know which ball is best.

I've always had good luck with the black ones. However, on my current build I'm having a little jello problem. First fix was to back off on the tightness of the zip ties through the dampeners but I'm still getting a little so am going to change to white.

For the P2 - and for two in a row - and for the P1 - the black ones seemed to work fine.

White dampers all around, no pins, no jello, two loose zip ties.

panhygrous pantler said:
White dampers all around, no pins, no jello, two loose zip ties.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on white dampers, one pin at front one loose zip tie diagonally opposite at the back... Can't use the pin there anyway as the gimbal hits it in yaw. Great design that, dji.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik