SOLD.

What does this mod do to help with the video? Does it extend the range? I don't have any mods to the controller too extend range, although I would like to change that as well. Just wondering if it would do me any good to purchase this if the control range hasn't been extended.

Being a beginner, right now range isn't as big a deal, although eventually I'd like too do a good mod to the controller itself.

Other than drilling the holes what else would I need to do to install this on my Standard?

Any help is appreciated.

It's all explained in the thread I posted the link to, but, to make a long story short, this improves the video range and NOT control range. The control is on the 5.8ghz band and these are 2.4ghz antennas. These won't greatly improve a completely stock set-up, but they really shine when used with a DBS or FPVLR. Both of those companies sell this kit for almost $60.00.

Drilling two 1/4" holes is the only modification you need to make. Then the other end, the u.fl connectors hook up inside the camera, like so:

It looks hard, but in reality, it's a 5-10 minute job. I can do it with my eyes shut now. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl