Birds

No vps was on I was just in the erea of there nesting grounds,it's there territory to protect! They attacked!!!

No video I was just doing a test flite with new battery!yes going to continue to look for it,but all I have is the Dji app! That's not good!!!
Pull the GPS coordinates out of the log, that should get ya close but with wind and drift, that could be hard. Sorry to hear, and best of luck man! :)

Do you know how to pull the flight logs off your phone/tablet? Or, do you use HealthyDrones? We need to get the flight log and we can pull GPS coordinates out of it. You can upload to www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and share the link, or upload to HealthyDrones and share it (but ensure you allow Download CSV).

If you aren't sure, post your tablet (Android/iOS) and can help with steps. iOS is kinda a pain, Android is easier.

Do you know how to pull the flight logs off your phone/tablet? Or, do you use HealthyDrones? We need to get the flight log and we can pull GPS coordinates out of it. You can upload to www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and share the link, or upload to HealthyDrones and share it (but ensure you allow Download CSV).

If you aren't sure, post your tablet (Android/iOS) and can help with steps. iOS is kinda a pain, Android is easier.
Thax for the info I will try to get it done

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaa haaa found my bird after a week of rain!! 4 slugs and 1 spider already making a home inside!!It was not at the end of the rainbow!!!That Dji app is way off but at least I had an idea as to where it was?and the last video trans helped! Just glad to have it back!!!

Reactions: Digdat0

Found my bird

Reactions: Digdat0
Yeeeeeeehaaaaaa haaa found my bird after a week of rain!! 4 slugs and 1 spider already making a home inside!!It was not at the end of the rainbow!!!That Dji app is way off but at least I had an idea as to where it was?and the last video trans helped! Just glad to have it back!!!
Congrats! Also congrats on the wet weather, could be worse!

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Well amazed no props broken cam works but I have imu error and barometer error.calibrated imu says it's fine but still have code?battery charges up most parts are good!it was way off the Dji app but at least I had an idea where it might be?the last video trans gave me a good idea about what tree it might be hanging onto!! I might just replace the main board 265.00?

Well amazed no props broken cam works but I have imu error and barometer error.calibrated imu says it's fine but still have code?battery charges up most parts are good!it was way off the Dji app but at least I had an idea where it might be?the last video trans gave me a good idea about what tree it might be hanging onto!! I might just replace the main board 265.00?

I thought I saw that B&H now caries the main board for the P3P for $149.
Might want to look there.
DJI ESC Center Board and MC for Phantom 3 CP.PT.000219 B&H Photo

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Last edited:
I always fly after birds when I see them cuz i think it would be cool to get a close up shot of them flying away. they're pretty hard to catch though. Guess if I ever come up on an eagle he might catch me. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj