Birds Attack My Phantom 3

Looks like a Falcon

You must of been near the nest site, thank goodness the Falcon was okay.
The park service loves this stuff i bet.

It's unclear from the video what happened there.
Can you give some more details?
One bird or birds?
Did it attack or warn you off or just come in for a close look?

You got some interesting close-up of it coming in.
That bird is a falcon and looks like a Peregrine Falcon.
They always live around cliff sites and kill other birds by diving on them at great speed and knocking the stuffing out of them.
In a power dive it's the fastest bird in the world.
I've had them look interested in my Phantom but I always withdrew rather than see what they could do to a Phantom.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
I would say ya lucky as if that bird had wanted ya it would have had ya !!!
Give ya a pucker factor of about 9 huh ! :eek:
Good save ;)

Well I was flying at this rock quarry in So Cal where people off-road and motorcycles ride. They also do rock climbing there. Anyhow I'm flying for about 10 minutes and see these ATV's on the ridge so I take the phantom up there off the ridge and these two birds start flying by the phantom. I immediately pull the phantom back and they start chasing it. I was going 30mph and they kept coming. I landed and left.

Wow 183mph, guess I didn't outrun him afterall

240 the next week. Just incredible that their shape can generate that.

I've upset some hawks, and an eagle, before. But they've never gone after the Phantom. Of course, as soon as I saw them circling in the sky, I returned to my launch point and landed.

Slightly off topic but my head always alters the grammatical meaning of the video titles.

I read: Phantom 3: Professional bird attack.

Kinda works as these birds are not amateurs.

I see buzzards a lot, huge birds. I haven't heard of them attacking these yet but when I see them I bring the P3 back. Don't want to take any chances.

I can assure you it is real, surprised the hell outta me when it happened

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers