Bird won't keep camera settings after shutdown

Reaction score
Hoping someone has come across this before and found an easy solution:
Each time I shut the drone down, camera settings (AEB etc) are reset back to standard. I'm concerned that I'm not going to notice and will get home to find photos are JPEG instead of RAW or only 1 exposure taken instead of 5, etc.

Any help please?

Each time I shut the drone down, camera settings (AEB etc) are reset back to standard. I'm concerned that I'm not going to notice and will get home to find photos are JPEG instead of RAW or only 1 exposure taken instead of 5, etc.
Any help please?
DJI did fix some of the settings in the latest firmware update but the camera still won't hold AEB etc so you just have to be patient and hope they fix the rest with a new update.

Any help please?

This is what a checklist is for. Some of the settings seem to require that the UAV is connected to change (such as RTH altitude). On my DJI Go 4 app the white shutter button has AEB 5 (or 3) in the center when that is set. Also, when I press the shutter button I hear 5 shutter noises, and see a visual ring rotate around the white button. If you set the right button on the bottom of the RC to advanced camera controls, then you get a menu bar that shows what the camera is set to; and shows JPG or RAW.

I am finding that the more I fly the easier it is to remember to check these things. You will also find that settings won't be persistent after a firmware upgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl