Bird troubles

Reaction score
Today during my birds daily exercise we had some major disagreements. I am hoping you guys can give me some insight.

The first issue I had was getting her to fly, all system checks were done, no warnings were display yet when I went to start her engines I was unable to by pulling down on both controls. The only way I was able to get her in the air was to press the takeoff icon on the flight deck. What's wrong?

The next issue was I lost signal on a flight I have made before without issues. Luck, I followed all the advice I found here and she came back to me.

I was also flying with all the ovoidince features turned on. She kept think the sun was an obstacle and would not fly towards it. Is this common?

Any and all comments and advice are welcome, not comfortable flying her again until I understand what's going on.

The only way I was able to get her in the air was to press the takeoff icon on the flight deck. What's wrong?
Try calibrating the remote controller in the DJI GO app.

Reactions: Romonaga
A possible sensor re calibration for OA. This will require the assistant 2 software.

Reactions: Romonaga
A possible sensor re calibration for OA. This will require the assistant 2 software.
msinger can provide the links. Or you can search the forum. Good luck!

Did u feed it after midnight or get it wet? Movie reference?? Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl