Bird not listed on WiFi Analyzer App

Reaction score
P3S
So I loaded up the above app to see what channels my system was using.
I found the remote controller right away.
But the bird was not shown.

Another website said that the app would not show it if it didn't have a SSID broadcast.
But I thought the app showed all signals (channels 1-14).
So I ask here can anyone see their birds WiFi on an app ?
Does it use a higher channel above 14?
I assume it has to use a different channel so as to not interfere with the WiFi to my tablet.

P3S
So I loaded up the above app to see what channels my system was using.
I found the remote controller right away.
But the bird was not shown.

Another website said that the app would not show it if it didn't have a SSID broadcast.
But I thought the app showed all signals (channels 1-14).
So I ask here can anyone see their birds WiFi on an app ?
Does it use a higher channel above 14?
I assume it has to use a different channel so as to not interfere with the WiFi to my tablet.

The bird is the 'client' , it is the RC that is the wi-fi hub/router. Also the analyser will only show those hubs/routers that do broadcast their SSID. So the bird won't show, just like you wont see your tab/phone/laptop either.

In the P3S setup there are 4 devices, 1: the RC......the router/hub. 2: the bird........a 'client' 3: the camera...... a 'client' and 4: your Tab/phone.......a client. All wi-fi comms are routed through the RC. ie telemetry from the bird, fpv from the camera and settings from the Tab/phone. Hope this makes it a bit clearer......:). The RC also has a separate 5.8GHz signal that sends controls ie. up/down, left/right, forward/backward and yaw to the bird. 5.8GHz is not wi-fi. and is a one way comm with the bird. to the best of my knowledge there is no 5.8GHz comms from the bird.

Last edited:
Yes, very good.
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Question about Radio, uplink, downlink, frequency, & telemetry

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers