Binding a P2V+ controller to FC40

Reaction score
I have an FC40 recovered fly-a-way. I've tried with no success to locate the owner. I can't seem to find a definite yes or no answer to this. Can I bind one of my P2V+ controllers to an FC40? Thinking no, but wanted to ask. Thanks!

Fc40 is 5.8 positively. I have been told it will bind but have not done it myself. If the fc40 was found you should confirn it's 5.8

I have an FC40 recovered fly-a-way. I've tried with no success to locate the owner. I can't seem to find a definite yes or no answer to this. Can I bind one of my P2V+ controllers to an FC40? Thinking no, but wanted to ask. Thanks!

It will bind, I am using an upgraded P2V+ controller on my main FC40 currently. I would say try to make sure it is an FC40 and not a P1. Also, its tough to local people and vice versa that lose these things so you might want to try social media. If anyone comes forward, have them describe it. If it is an airfield for hobbyist, see if they have a lost and found. I am pretty dsure the owner is trying to locate it also. I'm sure you will be able to connect with him if you can get the word out that you located a missing phantom.

It will bind, I am using an upgraded P2V+ controller on my main FC40 currently. I would say try to make sure it is an FC40 and not a P1. Also, its tough to local people and vice versa that lose these things so you might want to try social media. If anyone comes forward, have them describe it. If it is an airfield for hobbyist, see if they have a lost and found. I am pretty dsure the owner is trying to locate it also. I'm sure you will be able to connect with him if you can get the word out that you located a missing phantom.

Thank you - I have still have ads posted on Craigslist and facebook. I know what you are saying. I had a fly-a-way never found. I still after two months have a reward posted for its return. Thank - you for your concern. It was found at the base of a tree in a residential area.

P331 is a fc40 but the only way to tell for sure is to crack it open check the receiver number.

Check the "which model controler" thread on the P1 forum

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik