Binding a 2nd Vision+ Range Extender

jgmayer said:
That is an interesting situation... Are you able to see the hidden network from the camera? I mean see the MAC address this way? Appreciate you looking into this.. Thanks

There might have been a method I used to see the camera. If you know the ssid type it in as a hidden network, mabye. I don't remember. do a search. good luck

Every two digits by the QR code on the bottom of the quad are the Mac address . they should start with 60601FXxxxxx. Type them in like this to bind 60:60:1F: etc. This is the same as on the box or also inside the quad on the WiFi module.

You actually don't need the MAC address if you're using the QR code.. The QR code contains the MAC address required. Per my initial post, scan the QR code off the box for which the Phantom was shipped in. You can bind any range extender to the phantom as long as you use the QR code of the phantom (from the box) for which you are binding to.

jgmayer said:
That is an interesting situation... Are you able to see the hidden network from the camera? I mean see the MAC address this way? Appreciate you looking into this.. Thanks
If you have an Android 4.4 device, you may install Wifi Analyzer to browse hidden network MAC address. For binding repeater, you need to know the hidden SSID.

Attachments

• P2V+ CH-11.png
    P2V+ CH-11.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 440

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20