Bindign DT7 with Phantom 2 receiver

Reaction score
Can the DT7 be binded to a Phantom 2 (2.4GHz V3) receiver?

I need a transmitter replacement and looking at the prices it seems more interesting buying a DT7+DR16 receiver module than just buying the Phantom 2 replacement transmitter. I could use that receiver module on a future project on a F450 or F550 if the DT7 will bind to my Phantom 2 receiver (Without the need of installing the DR16 inside my phantom). Would it be possible to bind the DT7 transmitter directlly to the actual Phantom 2 receiver?

Can the DT7 be binded to a Phantom 2 (2.4GHz V3) receiver?

I need a transmitter replacement and looking at the prices it seems more interesting buying a DT7+DR16 receiver module than just buying the Phantom 2 replacement transmitter. I could use that receiver module on a future project on a F450 or F550 if the DT7 will bind to my Phantom 2 receiver (Without the need of installing the DR16 inside my phantom). Would it be possible to bind the DT7 transmitter directlly to the actual Phantom 2 receiver?

No DT7 will not bind with the P2's receiver. You can buy a new DJI controller NDJ6 for less $84.99 and all you need to do is bind it. I replaced my DJ6 with the new NDJ6.
DJI Transmitter v2.0 for Phantom 2 Quadcopter CP.PT.000129 B&H

My problem is I'm about to change the Naza for a vanilla Naza M Lite (upgraded to Naza M V2) in order to use standard LiPo batteries and I've read the Phantom 2 receiver may have problems with it... Plus I would like to have the same transmitter for both the future F450/F550 and Phantom and maybe i would have problems if i buy a replacement receiver to be placed on the F450/F550....

Anyone has managed to get working a Naza M Lite with the phantom 2 receiver?

Here, at Spain, the price is 99 EUR for a phantom II 2.4 Transmitter vs 115 EUR for DT7 + DR16.

I've been flying for more then two years and haven't had any problems with my 2.4GHz receiver nor have heard of any problems other then from those who have crashed their quads.

But you are flying with the Phantom's Naza version... ¿No?

On some threads I've read that with a vanilla Naza (Not the phantom version) it will bind correctly but the bind is not memorized... As if the Phantom's Naza firmware is taking care of it, but not stored in the receiver itselfs.

But you are flying with the Phantom's Naza version... ¿No?

On some threads I've read that with a vanilla Naza (Not the phantom version) it will bind correctly but the bind is not memorized... As if the Phantom's Naza firmware is taking care of it, but not stored in the receiver itselfs.

Seems you problem is you read to much instead listening to advice remember you posted here for help.

Whether you fly in Phantom mode or Naza it has nothing to do with binding DT 7 to the P2's stock 2.4GHz receive which by the way you cannot do. So you're intent on buying a DT7 get the DR16 receiver.

hi quick question, I don't mean to hi jack the thread. what would be a substitude for the DR16 receiver? I bought the DT7 combo kit, but the DR16 is damaged.

My problem is I'm about to change the Naza for a vanilla Naza M Lite (upgraded to Naza M V2) in order to use standard LiPo batteries and I've read the Phantom 2 receiver may have problems with it... Plus I would like to have the same transmitter for both the future F450/F550 and Phantom and maybe i would have problems if i buy a replacement receiver to be placed on the F450/F550....

Anyone has managed to get working a Naza M Lite with the phantom 2 receiver?

Here, at Spain, the price is 99 EUR for a phantom II 2.4 Transmitter vs 115 EUR for DT7 + DR16.
I use a phantom 2 receiver/radio combo on a F330 with Naza lite upgraded to V2. Works just like any other radio I have tried on a Naza

I use a phantom 2 receiver/radio combo on a F330 with Naza lite upgraded to V2. Works just like any other radio I have tried on a Naza

The P2 R/C controller works with the P1 simply because its on board receiver not the Naza-Lite is of the same 2.4GHz frequency.

The P2 R/C controller works with the P1 simply because its on board receiver not the Naza-Lite is of the same 2.4GHz frequency.
Sorry. Don't understand you. He asked if anyone had got the Naza m lite to work with a ph 2 receiver. I have built a F330, the flame wheel, using that combo and it works. Never mentioned a P1...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20