Bigger is better for everything

Reaction score
My rich uncle just bought me one of these. Do you guys think this is overkill to get a better wifi range? Also, does anyone know how I would attach it to my Tx? Someone on Facebook said I could get a 200 mile range!

array.jpg

disjecta said:
My rich uncle just bought me one of these. Do you guys think this is overkill to get a better wifi range? Also, does anyone know how I would attach it to my Tx? Someone on Facebook said I could get a 200 mile range!

http://www.stevendempseyphotography.com ... /array.jpg

LOL ... too funny!

You're going to share that with all of us, right? ;)

Actually, it's a giant wifi sucker. The minute I turn this bad boy on, every Phantom pilot's screen will go black....muhawwwhawwww!!!

disjecta said:
Actually, it's a giant wifi sucker. The minute I turn this bad boy on, every Phantom pilot's screen will go black....muhawwwhawwww!!!

I get it. You're a spy for the anti quad/drone/RC contingent. You're here taking names and hijacking phantoms.

:D

Who needs FatSharks, these suckers are way more powerful. They have gimbals that attach to your iris!! You use your tongue to navigate the phantom. Here you can see that the woman on the right is making a sharp left turn.

213592_largest_gathering_of_people_wearing_googly_eye_glasses.jpg

Please post a pic of the battery you are using and what are the fly times. What mods were made to the shell to fit them? :lol:

Flight time is 9.85 seconds

Here's the battery, it's not quite as heavy as it looks:

DSC_01202520copieM.jpg

Ooooohh, niiiicce! Sounds like you need one of my uncle's things to make your uncle's thing go

disjecta said:
Ooooohh, niiiicce! Sounds like you need one of my uncle's things to make your uncle's thing go

Pffffttt... MY uncle owns a liquor store...

OI Photography said:
**** spoiled brats. Some of us had to make our own.

a.baa--.jpg
!!! ???
Lemme guess; it's one of those imported knock-offs... like a Skew Wovenar CP with negative-gain, right?

Either that or you score 3-points and get a perfect 3-minute egg if you can make it from behind the line.

iDrone :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31