Big thank you!

Reaction score
I would just like to say a BIG thank you to two members of the forum for helping me get back on to the forum.;)

I've been experiencing some technical problems but am now pleased to say, I'm back:p

Can't get rid of me that easily guys:D:p:eek:

Now what have I missed.....

Reactions: dirkclod
I would just like to say a BIG thank you to two members of the forum for helping me get back on to the forum.;)

I've been experiencing some technical problems but am now pleased to say, I'm back:p

Can't get rid of me that easily guys:D:p:eek:

Now what have I missed.....
facepalm.jpg

Guys......... I know you've missed me, all that talking I do:p

Sooooooo you ain't missed me, you rotten lot:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Clampit
See a couple of posts from you guys puts a big grin on me face, missed all that:D

Just need to catchup on all the threads plus take a look on the other side, think you guys know what I mean;)

You were gone???

home-alone-feature.jpg

Yep I was gone for a few days lol;):D but immmmmm back..

Sorry.....:p

We missed you Porky... Honest!!!

tumblr_mf8cor9BgE1rsm741o1_500.gif

Well, Porky I gotta tell ya, I slaved long and hard. Yep it was all me. I did everything it took to get you back. There were the long hikes without water, the steep climbs without rope, the ... well, you get it.

Yep it was all me, and when the elections come up, keep me in mind..."Costello" (and don't forget Abbott).

Welcome back... :)

Well, Porky I gotta tell ya, I slaved long and hard. Yep it was all me. I did everything it took to get you back. There were the long hikes without water, the steep climbs without rope, the ... well, you get it.

Yep it was all me, and when the elections come up, keep me in mind..."Costello" (and don't forget Abbott).

Welcome back... :)
I was told it was you that got me back WY:p you done all that for meeeeee:D yeah right....:D

Right.. Gonna say this;) you telling porkys? (London cockney slang) let you find out what that means & no it's not meeeeee:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik