BIG Range and RTH problems

Reaction score
Been flying the P2V since November and these problems have been getting far worse lately:

Range is limited to ~500 feet, "control signal lost" flashes up at random intervals
RTH activates itself at random times after control is regained - waypoint system works better than the actual controller

New batteries in TX, have tried multiple antennae and have a little better range (used to be ~300 feet with original antenna).

In FCC mode.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong with this thing?
Thanks!

How about the 2 gray antennas on the legs of the phantom? is the tiny wire that sticks out the bottom still attached and are the straight and not bent to the side or curved??? I had one break of the tiny wire break off the end last week on my fC40 and my range dropped from over a mile to just being able to go about 800 feet.

Everything on the quadcopter is in working order, I installed the Taco Supreme but that hasn't had an effect on range compared to before the install. I'm thinking it may be a bad transmitter

I am having problems too losted control at 2500 feet RTH kicked in and then video was losted but have full wifi signal on screen was getting 4500 feet before upgrade and new app upgrade I have the super antennas from horizonfpvantennas.
This firmware and new app suck the only thing works right now is the waypoints

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl