Big Cat

Youtube says Can't view it on mobiles or tablets

I like it. I'd still like to see it in Color.

Have you enabled the "CL" and "HL" change/modes yet? In the Home Lock mode the Phantom will fly a circle. I want to shoot my C6 but I haven't had time and need to pick a location.

I like the idea of it. also in black & white. But it's too long.
Why not some driving shots? Gets a bit boring after 1 minute, as i've seen the car by then.
Need some action :)

After all the repetitive flybys of the stationary car, the screen went black and in the audio the engine started revving. Oh boy! Now I get to see the car in action!

But no, the screen stayed black while the car drove away. I thought something had gone wrong with the YouTube feed.

Color me disappointed.

IrishSights said:
Youtube says Can't view it on mobiles or tablets
Ah bugger, that's probably because if the audio. **** youtube. It's timed to that audio too, so it's not trivial to change it.

CaptMike said:
I like it. I'd still like to see it in Color.

Have you enabled the "CL" and "HL" change/modes yet? In the Home Lock mode the Phantom will fly a circle. I want to shoot my C6 but I haven't had time and need to pick a location.
No I haven't! I wasn't even aware that's possible. Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try later.

Get videoing that C6, I'd love to see that. There's got to be plenty of big open spaces in the US, surely!

Musicman said:
I like the idea of it. also in black & white. But it's too long.
Why not some driving shots? Gets a bit boring after 1 minute, as i've seen the car by then.
Need some action :)
Yeah, I know. I had 10 mins to grab some footage. I'd like to put something longer a more varied together, and plan on doing so soon. I just hope the weather holds!

photographix said:
After all the repetitive flybys of the stationary car, the screen went black and in the audio the engine started revving. Oh boy! Now I get to see the car in action!

But no, the screen stayed black while the car drove away. I thought something had gone wrong with the YouTube feed.

Color me disappointed.
Well, as well as time restrictions I also had the problem of not trusting anyone to drive my car or my Phantom ;). There's a great route near where I live and I may set up some static cams on the way as well as sticking the gopro to the windshield.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik