Big Box Stores

Reaction score
When do you think DJI products will break through to Big Box Stores like Best Buy?

I have a Phantom 2 and want to upgrade to 2 vision plus but don't have all the cash until I sell my old one. Problem is that I want to try it out before letting go of my old favorite. I don't use credit cards (with interest) but never mind using Best Buy credit card with no interest for 12 months. Not fool proof but I have never had any remaining balance at end of terms.

You don't need Best Buy credit card. I use "Bill me later" on online stores. It will give you short term financing w/o interest. As you, I do not pay for credit card interest (17%) with the current Bank yields of less than 1%.

I thought about big box stores also; funny thing was I was watching an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory' last week..it showed Sheldon and his gf at an electronics store and Sheldon was trying to decide between the XBox1 and the PS4. Several scenes include a shelf with 2 P2Vs on it behind them.

Edit: found a capture on FB of what I was talking about:

Edit 2: Notice this was already discussed in April..sorry for the duplicate.

10174878_694643997260593_8996681830982127423_n.jpg

Amazon almost always has a 12 months interest free special going on with their "store card"

That was filmed at the Buy More at 9000 Burbank Boulevard in Burbank, California, 91506.

BuymoreLogo.png

BigTulsa said:
480sparky said:
That was filmed at the Buy More at 9000 Burbank Boulevard in Burbank, California, 91506.

BuymoreLogo.png

It's also a fake store; Burbank Blvd has no address at 9000.

You mean Castle is fake too? And Chuck? :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj