BHPhotoVideo has batteries for....

Reaction score
118.49! DJI OEM! Which means you can head to your local best buy and have them match that price!! This is 4 dollars over wholesale price.

Those have many many reviews saying that are NOT real... The AMAZON SOLD and SHIPPED one is 149.99 still!

They are in fact OEM batteries. Camrise is an authorized DJI dealer and does not sell knock-off batteries.

Welp..... I'm gonna stick with the reviews and snag one from best buy where you can return them if any issues. (in person) TY though.

No worries -- just trying to get the correct info out there. When reading reviews on Amazon, you have to realize that the reviews are combined together for all sellers who are selling the same exact product. That's why it's important to verify the seller is an authorized DJI dealer or the product is fulfilled by Amazon. Most of the fake batteries that sneak in there sometimes are fulfilled by sellers nobody has ever heard of.

I have issues with Amazon warehouses combining like products.... And when you select "have amazon take care of shipping and customer service" they all get pulled from the same warehouses. I have had this mistake happen to my products as well.

And when you select "have amazon take care of shipping and customer service" they all get pulled from the same warehouses
Do you know this for a fact? Or, is this your suspicion?

I was told by amazon it could happen but all of these are variables come into play. It matters where you live... what time you order... what day you order... what shipping you choose... if you have prime....and there were a few more. It happened twice when I was selling hard drives via amazon.

Interesting. Amazon told me items are always pulled from the specific seller's stock. I wonder who there knows the real story.

Ah. My encounter was in April 2016.

Reactions: MTR-Aerial
No worries -- just trying to get the correct info out there. When reading reviews on Amazon, you have to realize that the reviews are combined together for all sellers who are selling the same exact product. That's why it's important to verify the seller is an authorized DJI dealer or the product is fulfilled by Amazon. Most of the fake batteries that sneak in there sometimes are fulfilled by sellers nobody has ever heard of.

Amen to that.
It is a frustrating fact that they combine the product in all reviews.
I bought replacement props from a reputable (recommended here) seller and received authentic DJI props, yet most of the reviews said that they're junky knock offs.
And the funny thing is, if I click on re-order, it always takes me to a different seller.
I don't know if there's really any solution to it, but it's sad that you may look up an authentic product, from a reputable seller, and the reviews are not accurate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know if there's really any solution to it, but it's sad that you may look up an authentic product, from a reputable seller, and the reviews are not accurate.
A potential solution would be to remove the reviews that are attached to the sellers who Amazon removes. It seems all of the reviews just remain afterwards. Perhaps there is no link between the seller and review though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.