BHPhoto

MTH

Reaction score
Am looking for another battery for my P4P. To save a little $ will end up getting the 5350 mAh. Have almost $200. in credit at Best Buy so I was looking for someone selling it that Best Buy will price match. Best Buy doesn't seem to sell the bigger battery anyway.

I was surprised when I searched BHPhoto. They have discontinued the 5350 mAh battery. Also discontinued are any combo kits including extra batteries. Is the supply of small batteries drying up? Or is BHPhoto just not selling them because they make more on the big battery?

All of the batteries on Amazon are sold by third party sellers and all of the Best Buys I've tried will not price match if it is sold by a third party seller.

I know it's not real money, but I hate using $169 of the credit to only get the smaller battery.

Am looking for another battery for my P4P. To save a little $ will end up getting the 5350 mAh. Have almost $200. in credit at Best Buy so I was looking for someone selling it that Best Buy will price match. Best Buy doesn't seem to sell the bigger battery anyway.

I was surprised when I searched BHPhoto. They have discontinued the 5350 mAh battery. Also discontinued are any combo kits including extra batteries. Is the supply of small batteries drying up? Or is BHPhoto just not selling them because they make more on the big battery?

All of the batteries on Amazon are sold by third party sellers and all of the Best Buys I've tried will not price match if it is sold by a third party seller.

I know it's not real money, but I hate using $169 of the credit to only get the smaller battery.
Here is a link to the high capacity battery on bestbuy's website: DJI - High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery for DJI Phantom 4 Series - White

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen