BEWARE of possible BLACK BOX being implemented by DJI

Reaction score
Under pressure from authorities a flight data recorder has probably been implemented in v3.0 so if you do cause an accident with your P2V or P2V+ they can pull your flight data off the vehicle. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this were true or is coming for the P2V+.

gfredrone said:
Under pressure from authorities a flight data recorder has probably been implemented in v3.0 so if you do cause an accident with your P2V or P2V+ they can pull your flight data off the vehicle. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this were true or is coming for the P2V+.
Pure conjecture or do you have anything to back this? It's technically possible, of course, but then so many things are.

If you fly responsibly what is there to worry about ??

:?:

Authorities struggle to keep tracks on full size planes... so I wouldn't worry about it too much!! :lol:

And here they thought everyone wanted their flight data recorded so they can play it back, instead of buying a flytrex. Sheesh, make up your mind what you want. :mrgreen: :geek:

I am sure when my p2v+ gets sucked into a jet engine and spit out the other side, the only surviving thing will be this indestructible black box!! Little late for an April fools joke.

gfredrone said:

So? There are NO LAWS governing the use of R/C quadcopters...loosen the foil hat bro.

I doubt that they can do that without hardware upgrades. There is a limited amount of memory on the FC, it can store a home point, a bunch of waypoint OR no fly zone coordinates but little else. If there is a flight logging function, DJI would have made it a feature as many of us would be willing to pay for that.

gfredrone said:

Where did this originate from? Supply some documentation or proof before posting speculation. This sounds "area 51 ish"

I think someone is trying to get even with DJI for not being able to return P2V for P2V+

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.