Beware of HeliPal!

Reaction score
I placed an order, the order states 6-7 days shipping but they fill the order they state 15 days. If you live in the US try to steer clear from HeliPal because they are not your pal nor is Paypal who protects them.

Wow! I'm going through the same crap with them!! I just ordered a hex build kit from them, paid for the expedited shipping (back on 3/4) and they still haven't sent it. Subsequent emails to them get replies with excuses like "We apologize, we have moved our office and will send ASAP", followed two days later by "We are getting the newer version of _______ and will receive it this week and we will ship at that time". I'm giving them a week and then I am canceling my order. :x

Interesting. I've used them 3x's now have had no issues. All my orders came from Hong Kong and I expected longer ship times. Matter of fact I was actually impressed with how much email communication they had.

I used them for my first gimbal it took about a month to get I knew it would not be quick I read somewhere that if in the US do not do the faster shipping option it causes some problems . I think all company's have good and bad times . I've used B&H many times and my last order did not go well so much so that I won't be using them agin .

I've used them as well and didn't have any issues shipping to the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed an order on the 11th and paid for express shipping 3-4 days...

my order is still "packing" just emailed as its now the 15th.

first time used them... probably won't use them again, if no response I will contact my bank.

Ive had multiple orders from helipal.com they were great with amazing communication.... fastest courier shipping I have ever had, from China to NZ in 2.5 days to my door .... 3x TIMES !!! ... ordered something from US Aerial Media the other day and even called them to ask if they had stock so wasnt waiting for it on backorder ... took them 4x times as long for same shipping price ??? ... obviously no longer buying in the US, good and quick service gets my money everytime...

I have ordered many helicopter and my phantom from them and got faster shipping than places in the US, I did just order upgraded antennas and got the same email about them moving there shop with their past history they usually beat their time if 6 to 10 days I expect to see them soon and will cut them some slack, they have never boned me in the past! are they over the time they said it would be there? email them they have always responded to me within a day or two. I hate waiting for the good just like everyone else! waiting 5 days feels like 10 when you want your toys.

Yeah I have used them 3 times and have been really impressed. Generally just small things like batteries, cables etc so maybe some of the bigger stuff they have issues with?

I considered Helipal because I wanted the Boscam LCD5802 Monitior. Monitor was $189 but they wanted $46 to ship it! They said they had to send it express because of the battery. So looked around and found it on Banggood (http://www.banggood.com/?zf=458557) for $159 and either free shipping or their expedited shipping was $15. I got it in under a week with the expedited. $50 cheaper total!

I bought the deluxe fpv kit. Ship okay... Pretty fast

Everything work right out if the box. Now I just got to find a way to mount the fpv transmitter on the phantom.... My gimbal takes up too much space on my phantom

" Interesting. I've used them 3x's now have had no issues. All my orders came from Hong Kong and I expected longer ship times. Matter of fact I was actually impressed with how much email communication they had. "

same here..but, i dont like to smell roses ?

I've had similar issues with heliworld and they are only 3 hours away :/ very frustrating when you are spending good money. If I was buying out of country though I think I'd throw any time promises out the window.

I ordered an RTF from them and it took a little to 'pack' but once they said the item had shipped, I got it in less than two days. I paid extra for fast shipping and it worked. I also ordered some props from them and they took about two weeks (normal China post times).

I've not had any problems with them - orders from Stateside people have taken longer.

I just gave them my first order. I bought a monitor, lipo bag and a bunch of spare parts. I order the stuff 12 hours ago (10:00pm EST). I already have 3-4 emails from them with tracking info etc…

C-Mac13 said:
Interesting. I've used them 3x's now have had no issues. All my orders came from Hong Kong and I expected longer ship times. Matter of fact I was actually impressed with how much email communication they had.

Same here. 3 orders placed. I'm in NJ, USA. Every order came within 4 days. I ordered my P2 w/gimbal and extra battery from them on a Saturday and everything was at my house on Wednesday. That's pretty crazy. e-mail communication throughout. And they were very responsive by email when I had questions. Besides the engrish, which I find humorous because you can still understand what they're trying to say, I've had no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers