BetterView roof inspections

I passed the flight test about 2 months ago and they never did contact me. when do they get your info on your pilot certification . Never saw a company so hard to get in contact with.

Once you get your 107 done, do you still need or should you get the 333 as well? And how does that effect you recreationally flying. I know once you have a cdl the rules change for you, even in a non commercial vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Once you get your 107 done, do you still need or should you get the 333 as well? And how does that effect you recreationally flying. I know once you have a cdl the rules change for you, even in a non commercial vehicle

You would not need you 333 exemption. And you only fly under part 107 when flying commercially - otherwise the hobby rules will apply.

They have "immediate demand" in my city. I just submitted the basic application on their website, and will update as they respond.

It was an hour drive from my town and the job took about 30 minutes and they paid me $150.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just passed the 107 test a week ago, and filled out the forms for better view. They sent me info on doing a test flight. How long after doing a test flight did they send you jobs? I live in suburban NYC, so I'd assume there would be plenty of jobs around here.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I did mine 2 months ago I'm in mich and haven't heard anything. Says on there site they need pilots like 30 miles from me. Its impossible to get anyone on the phone.

I did mine 2 months ago I'm in mich and haven't heard anything. Says on there site they need pilots like 30 miles from me. Its impossible to get anyone on the phone.

Where did you see they need pilots 30 miles from you? I don't see anything about where any jobs are at

I submitted my test last night. I'll keep you guys posted as there is a demand here in Portland Oregon.

The commucation is horrible however. They will send you Tex and emails and never respond to your response. I was however able to live chat with someone on the website who helped me with boxcom.

TBC.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic