better tablet mount?

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a better way to mount an 8" tablet ,other than using the stock bracket to the TX carry-bracket on my P2v+ , and it's ball-joint? I have a suitable holder for the larger tab that works ok , but it makes the whole thing top-heavy and ends up putting the tab at a rather odd angle . Looking for something like what's on my P4 TX, which may be similar to P3 , where the tab and it's mass are more centralised , and more visible , too for that matter. Any ideas?

Thanx for that, Mark.....been thinking the monitor bracket may have a role in any solution, the tripod mount is the missing link. Now to get busy rigging a one up. Good effort , Sir !

Update.....

Was watching a fellow chasing a speedboat with a a P3 t'other day , saw that he had the stock tab mount stalk and holder on his Tx , but the tab was in a better position than my current setup . I thought to myself that if he could achieve this with the same bits as I have , why the HELL did it not occur to me ? So , now I've tried it , it works like a charm . Similat to how it hangs together on me P4.

Just goes to show - as it said on some other forum someplace " To think outside the box.....first you have to be able to think INSIDE the box" .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl