Better Gimbal lock

Reaction score
The one provided is cheaply made to say the least and tough to get back in, kinda. Anyone have any insight on an upgraded one?

Did you see this video? It works great when installed this like:

Reactions: bobmyers
Did you see this video? It works great when installed this like:

Thanks but I was thinking something along the lines of this.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441231405.934737.jpg

Reactions: Bob Denny
Nice! Pretty happy with it?

Yes I'm happy with it. One thing worth noting is that I have to put a piece of gaffer tape to secure it to the gimbal or else it wobbles too much. It looks like the yellow one above would be more secure.

Yes I'm happy with it. One thing worth noting is that I have to put a piece of gaffer tape to secure it to the gimbal or else it wobbles too much. It looks like the yellow one above would be more secure.

Considering this one.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441239841.071310.jpg

I've never had a problem installing the stock lock but removing it takes a bit more force than I would like at times.

No thanks.. I appreciate the offer though.

It's called courtesy... something you are not showing. Others have already put time and effort into giving this same input into prior threads. What you are doing is ignoring this prior effort and asking people to repost everything so you don't need to spend any effort yourself.

In other words, your being rude with a "no thanks" response.

It's called courtesy... something you are not showing. Others have already put time and effort into giving this same input into prior threads. What you are doing is ignoring this prior effort and asking people to repost everything so you don't need to spend any effort yourself.

In other words, your being rude with a "no thanks" response.

Thanks for your words of encouragement but it's not needed. Once again, thanks though.

Reactions: Doug J.
Thanks but I was thinking something along the lines of this.

View attachment 29457
I bought one of those from uvbits that clips from the side, like your yellow one. I'm not liking it because it's temperamental to install and uninstall. However the Marco Polo installation location I have interferes a little, making it difficult. I think I'm going to buy the one that mounts from the front.

Reactions: III% Streve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4