better display

Reaction score
Have been searching p2v+ forum and would to get opinion 're. adding black pearl to see display

Sounds legit but I think you can only set up FPV with an external screen if you are on H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal set up with tx and rx for live video feeds. The phantom 2 vision + is able to use gopro for FPV that way but it would require modifications.

Sounds legit but I think you can only set up FPV with an external screen if you are on H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal set up with tx and rx for live video feeds. The phantom 2 vision + is able to use gopro for FPV that way but it would require modifications.
it has ver 3 camera, no go pro camera, i an able to add ant. a tx and isod if i can get longer video range.

you can used WiFi booster app or modify your WiFi extender for longer WiFi range. Search the forum, there are posts on WiFi extender modifications. iosd is nor necessarily as you already have telemetry with the vision plus. Iosd is used to send telemetry for the based phantom 2 without integrated camera and gimbal. Hope this would help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4