Better app' than dji ??

Reaction score
Just seen people speak about litchi or autopilot app to fly with dji phantom 3...

When i saw the review in apple store its look like not so good àd the dji app seems to be the best one...

What do you think ?

Litchi does alot more than go.
Has true follow mode
Mission hub can be done on pc.
Pano mode
Has focus mode
Object tracking
Leashed mode
FPV for goggles
And heap more. Learn on Go first. Get a taste and then consider litchi if you want to add tools to your aeriel platform.

You definitely need DJI go app. You can get other Apps too to get additional features that DJI doesn't mean provide or if you feel those apps are more user friendly to you.

Litchi is awesome. Easy to use and does a ton. I plot out my missions at home and then upload them. Then I download to my P3P onsite and Kurt push go! It's amazing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I use both apps and they are great.
They both do similar things but in different ways.
I tend to use autopilot the most but that's just me.

Litchi is a must have if you want to get the most out of your p3

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Another vote for Litchi. As above, plan your missions on pc, save and then load them on Litchi. Must admit its scary watching your Phantom fly around on its own.

I think I've tried them all (on Android, so it excludes Auto Pilot... which I hear is great). Personally I'd say it's hard to beat DJI's Pilot app for all around use. I'd have to say that I trust it the most mainly because of its built in warnings. Litchi is _very_ solid as well and adds a _ton_ more features. If I had to choose one aftermarket app I'd probably choose Litchi. However, I'd say that I now use Vertical Studio more then Litchi as VS's visual tracking works great. I just could not get a lot of shots without it.

But those are my top three choices (Android) for all around flying.

There are other apps, such As HiveMapper that are great apps but they are not as well rounded.

Mmmh... Vertical studio have only to comment on app store and they have very bad review... (Lag 15 sec etc)... Is it really go ? So
Why nobody use it ?

I use both but Litchi definitely preferred. Very easy to use and does an amazing job; especially if you have a specific mission you want to fly.

I'll be honest. I think DJI GO is the best overall. That said it isn't the best for every situation. For autonomous flight Litchi is amazing DGI GO is just not in the same league. That said, camera controls are better in GO, you can easel check mod values in go... I think go is has a better GUI as well. So, if I'm just flying around go is best. If I'm setting up a flight for shots litchi is best.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mmmh... Vertical studio have only to comment on app store and they have very bad review... (Lag 15 sec etc)... Is it really go ? So
Why nobody use it ?
I'm looking at the Android reviews and they are mostly good. Latest bad review is from someone that does not know how to connect to the drone. Lag is dependent on the display device as it uses this devices CPU to operate tracking.

I don't know that vertical studio is advertising their app very well. You can try it for free. Only recording is limited.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers