Bet this guy doesn't have a 333 and a pilots license

You paying?

You really shouldn't be so flip and fancy free giving out legal advise on an internet forum.
Internet forum legal advice shouldn't be taken seriously obviously. If one uses advice from a forum and not an official resource then maybe they deserve the outcome of their legal battle, lol.

Reactions: maseman88
Internet forum legal advice shouldn't be taken seriously obviously. If one uses advice from a forum and not an official resource then maybe they deserve the outcome of their legal battle, lol.
That's like saying the elderly deserve to get ripped off when they are convinced over the phone to give their credit card #.

After all those years of wisdom, they never learned not to give up CC info over the phone.
Hope you never plan on getting old...

Reactions: BigAl07
You paying?

You really shouldn't be so flip and fancy free giving out legal advise on an internet forum.
Saying Hire an Attorney and fight it is giving out legal advice How??? People like you is why the drone industry is so behind here in the USA..you roll over and give in way to easy!!

Yeah, I'm going to bankroll an attorney (or perhaps his entire firm) to take the FAA on in federal court. Count me in on that one too. ; )

SB
I know of at least 4 big firms right now that are ready willing and able to take on the FAA because they illegally enforcing laws that don't exist!

Sure, of course they would.. They win $$$ no matter what.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Who are they?

SB
Seeing as how you and a couple of others say I really shouldn't be so flip and fancy free giving out legal advise on an internet forum, You can do the research yourself same as I did! Try starting with Google. Or is that considered giving out legal advice as well?

Seeing as how you and a couple of others say I really shouldn't be so flip and fancy free giving out legal advise on an internet forum, You can do the research yourself same as I did! Try starting with Google. Or is that considered giving out legal advice as well?

No, I didn't accuse you of giving out legal advise. I just stated that I didn't want to sink money into a black hole. I Googled and couldn't find them.

Can you share the names of these firms?

SB

No, I didn't accuse you of giving out legal advise. I just stated that I didn't want to sink money into a black hole. I Googled and couldn't find them.

Can you share the names of these firms?

SB
You have to do a little research. I made about a hundred calls until I found the ones I found, using google to find them. 3 of those firms are representing people mentioned in the list of people fined.

EyesAni.gif

He's baiting ya. Any lawyer will take a case as long as they get paid. The ones that are pro-bono are ones that know they can win. And being pro-bono costs more IF you do win. Nothing is free.

He's baiting ya. Any lawyer will take a case as long as they get paid. The ones that are pro-bono are ones that know they can win. And being pro-bono costs more IF you do win. Nothing is free.

If you're addressing this to me, I don't think he's using bait. It's smoke in the wind.

SB

Smoke in the wind?? Yep..that's exactly what a fine will be if they ever try to give me one! Just because you're intimidated don't mean everyone is!

Reactions: maseman88

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr