Bestem Aerial Prop Guard (Sale) - P1-3

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that I went to Bestem Aerials webpage to look at the prop guards since I need to do some inside flights and haven't due to no guards. Have seen prices for different brands from $15-$30 and I needed some snap-on style.

Looks like the same prop guards they sell on Amazon are on sale for $8.99 w/ Free Shipping.

Don't work or get anything from BestEm, but thought it was worth sharing.

DJI Phantom

Just wanted to share that I went to Bestem Aerials webpage to look at the prop guards since I need to do some inside flights and haven't due to no guards. Have seen prices for different brands from $15-$30 and I needed some snap-on style.

Looks like the same prop guards they sell on Amazon are on sale for $8.99 w/ Free Shipping.

Don't work or get anything from BestEm, but thought it was worth sharing.

DJI Phantom

That is an excellent price and these guards are top quality. I've tried other snap-on guards and found them flimsy or the retainer was hard to engage. But these Bestems are the HEAT!

That is an excellent price and these guards are top quality. I've tried other snap-on guards and found them flimsy or the retainer was hard to engage. But these Bestems are the HEAT!
Thanks, glad to hear! Looks like they are located in GA and product just shipped. Looking forward to using these inside primarily. Just talked with my local gym about making them a free promotional video that I can use in my portfolio which they didn't even think twice about before saying yes. I'll be sure to share after!

Question.... What's the point of a propguard? If my drone hits a tree or wall I think there's a bigger problem than the propellers. I can see for transport or if the drone rolls over and tilts during manual landing but other wise what the point?

Question.... What's the point of a propguard? If my drone hits a tree or wall I think there's a bigger problem than the propellers. I can see for transport or if the drone rolls over and tilts during manual landing but other wise what the point?

What do you mean there's a bigger problem? Like the fact that the person needs to learn how to fly? For me the point of a propguard doing real estate photography and potential interior shots is if one of those propellers hits drywall, it'll probably leave a significant mark and just safer if around anything valuable. I'd rather tap the door frame while flying through a doorway than potentially break a propeller, harm the wall and possible my drone.

So, what's the point you ask? Extra protection... but what do I know? I haven't even used them. Just too afraid to use the drone inside without.

Yeah I can see your point. They have lots of pros and cons and can be useful or unuseful to certain people

ea1392f0aa873c66920739c72ae051ab_thumb.jpg

ec7acfca567ab7b9aa662bdc0c6bb045_thumb.jpg

7cddb217efa76d3b935d6338464bd350_thumb.jpg

77801484f689afcc7a509973cb9c12da_thumb.jpg

Just arrived. Assembly took 5min. Plastic is definitely cheap, but didn't expect better. Screws fit well. Only thing I noticed was that one guard allows a slight part of propeller to go past the guard. Time to start testing indoors, there is only a 6" gap between doorways on each side and this is why I wanted guards

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20