BestBuy

I've finally Craigslisted and eBayed enoungh stuff to invest in my next Phantom. After a year and a half with my P2 and putting it in the lake a few weeks back, I have settled on the P3A. I am considering buying from BestBuy. Reason being that I have $150 in rewards there, 10% off, price match and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) like the idea of an accidental replacement/repair warranty. Has anyone had a good or bad experience with BestBuy? I am bit nervous as they fairly recently started carrying DJI.

I just purchased a P3P from BestBuy 2 days ago. I've used BestBuy for a number of things over the years primarily for their customer service. Admittedly, at this point in time, the sales staff doesn't know Jack about drones. In fact, they had a really nice display for the Yuneec Typhoon, but their "display" for the DJI were 2 empty boxes. One for the A and one for the P. When I asked customer support about the lack of marketing, they said they stopped displaying them in the open because people were stealing them! Oh well. They were offering a free ($149) hard shell case with the P3P. Of course I didn't know that at the time of purchase and neither did the sales person. I saw it on the the BB website when I got home. I printed out the offer and went back to the store with the printout and my receipt. They were apologetic, told me they didn't have any cases in stock, but they will order and I will have it in 3 days. Works for me. The other attractive things about BB are their 30 day no question return policy and 18 months no interest on purchases over $489. Free financing for a drone. Oh yeah!

Does anyone have a picture of an old style motor so I know what I have ???

Here ya' go:
upload_2015-10-3_23-59-28-png.32625

than you very much roger. so the motor on the right is the newer style motor is that correct?

than you very much roger. so the motor on the right is the newer style motor is that correct?
Yes, there are other posts on it if you need to search. New motors on right

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1