Bestbuy add March 27 to April 2

My store didn't have the guards (which I didn't want anyway) so after showing the manager a screen shot of the ad they gave me a discount for just the battery; $90.00 which I accepted.

It helped to have the ad WITH the date of the sale.... Thanks Mrwalleyeman!! Saved us all some $$$

Best buy 1.JPG

Reactions: Squirrel!
Looks like California best buys were told about this... Been to 3 stores and they have a paper next to the registers saying you need to buy the P3P. Great deal I won't be a part of. For those who got it, awesome!!!

the dirty rats in my neck of the woods say you gotta buy the frikkin' P3P to get the deal, that blows. I thought I lucked out for getting a battery for $100. Grrrr Best Buy!

When I add the deal to the online cart it DOES add the drone.

I guess a trip to a Best Buy store is in order to try and get just the bundle.

:)

Went to the store today out in Long Island and got the deal no problem they pulled it up right on the computer , thanks for posting it had to cancel my amazon order just in time :)

Which store on Long Island? I went to the one in Levittown and they told me I had to buy the drone too.

Wow , I went to levittown and had no problem, maybe bc I spoke to some kid who looked clueless.

****!!! When did you go? I went yesterday morning and showed me how it won't work without buying the drone and showed the ad that showed with the drone.

Now they completely changed the ad to show it was with the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I went on wednesday lol , if they were gonna fight it I would of fought right back . that deal is to good to pass up

Are prop guards really all that useful if you are doing outdoor responsible flying?

Are prop guards really all that useful if you are doing outdoor responsible flying?
Not really, but the frame attachment for the guards is nice to have for structure firmness. Otherwise they help to keep from flipping over.

Not really, but the frame attachment for the guards is nice to have for structure firmness. Otherwise they help to keep from flipping over.
Guards are VERY important (SAVE THE EAGLES)

Yep. I clicked on the ad in the web site. Put that bad boy drone right in my basket. If you read the ad well, it does say (at least for me) that you have to purchase the drone. But the deal is no longer available. Coming soon!..lol

No matter, I got four batteries now. But I had to try anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20